Pumpkin seeds have a long history of nutritional use. The history of pumpkin seeds found 7500 years ago in the Mexico village Oaxaca highlands. There are a lot of health benefits of pumpkin seeds whose usefulness cannot be denied. Pumpkin seeds have been used as home remedy in many cultures to treat such as:
- Parasite like worms
- High blood pressure
- Bladder infections
- Blood sugar
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract
Modern science also reflects that pumpkin seeds have an impressive nutritional value that is very important for human health. Pumpkin seeds reduce the risk factors of incurable diseases such as Cancer, which is full of protein. Pumpkin is a good food that is also known as a super food. They are a rich source of nutrients that can make an excellent addition to your diet.
Read more about k3 spark mineral side effects
In the morning, eating pumpkin seeds can give your body the necessary energy. They are also used to reduce weight. According to USDA pumpkin seeds have 10 grams of protein, 180 calories, 16 grams of healthy fats, 2 grams of fiber and 3 grams of carbohydrates. They are a great nutritional snack. It can also be called a magical food that is backed by numerous health benefits. They are oval, flat with sweet taste. Magnesium is found in pumpkin seeds. This is a mineral which controls the blood pressure. They also contain other nutrients like fiber and fats. They can also be eaten with shells to increase the fiber content. Pumpkin seeds also contain calories. Pumpkin seeds contain 3 to 4 grams of fiber.
Following are the Health Benefits of pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants that kill disease causing bacteria.
- Pumpkin seeds help improve the functioning of the intestines, joints, bladder and liver.
- Vitamin E is found in them which is essential for human health.
- They improve the system of diabetes.
- They help boost immunity.
- Pumpkin seeds play an important role in improving the quality of sleep.
- These are helpful in strengthening the bones.
- Pumpkin seeds are important in the role of skin because these soften the skin, prevents winkles and clear acne.
- Pumpkin seeds are play an important role in our hair, they make our hair strong, soft, shiny and silky.
- Magnesium present in pumpkin seeds relieves our fatigue and makes our mind calm.
- Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds is helpful during pregnancy as they contain a good amount of zinc which is necessary for good healthy growth of the child and has an important role in immunity.
- Zinc, which is rich in pumpkin seeds and increase the sperm count in men.
- Pumpkin seeds also contain factors that help in the treatment of urinary diseases.
- They play an important role in our heart health, the properties of antioxidants in it protect our hearth from many diseases.
- Four types of seeds in which flax, sesame, pumpkin and sunflower are included which are helpful for the system of regulate a woman menstrual cycle.
- They contain significant amounts of protein and iron, making a good breakfast for infants.
- Pumpkin seeds are essential for breast feeding mother because in which alpha linolenic acid and DHA are present.
- They are essential for pregnant woman as they contain all the nutrients required for the birth of a baby.
- By nature, pumpkin seeds are rich of antioxidants.
Side effects of pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin seeds have no side effects if you consume them in stable amounts.
- It can be a danger for the stomach if you if you consume them in large quantities.
- These are not good for those people which are with Hypoglycemia.
- Most consumption of them thin the blood and increase the blood pressure.
- Most consumption of them you may cause to face many diseases for which you may need to visit a doctor.
- Improper consumption of them can cause you to lose various nutrients.
- They are not as allergic as other seeds however, they have some allergic reactions that can be start by pumpkin seeds.
- People who are allergic to pumpkin seeds they are also allergic to pears, strawberries, plums, apricots, almonds and apple.
To conclude, we can say that everything has benefits and side effects like we mentioned above health benefits of pumpkin seeds and side effects. So, one thing is clear that everything looks good in quality and we should use everything in quality.