Do Butterfly Pea Flowers Taste Like anything?
The Butterfly Pea flowers is a Tea Recipe, which is an aromatic and delicious blue tea. It can be served hot or cold. You can add lemon or lime to this Tea to change its color from blue to purple. This recipe has been gaining popularity among people, so I decided to share it with you.
Drinking 1-2 cups of Tea daily is one of my favorite things. The weather sometimes makes me hesitant to drink a hot cup of Tea. I use iced Tea, and it feels like pleasure on such days.Refreshing and rejuvenating, this drink eases the summer heat. Those days are ideal for butter pea tea, and the kids have a blast trying it out. The season of mangoes is also a good time for Mango Tea.
The secret to this recipe’s success
- With butterfly pea flowers ice tea, you’ll stay fresh for a long time. A lot of ice cubes make it perfect for hot weather.
- A unique tea – The blue color makes this Tea stand out. The color of this Tea is unlike any other tea.
- You read that right, and this Tea is magical. Adding lemon juice to blue Tea transforms it into purple or pink.
- It requires a small number of substances and is a more straightforward preparation method. Butterfly pea flowers can either be fresh or dried or use a tea bag or a tea pack.
- It is an excellent refreshing agent with ice cubes in hot weather.
- This requires minimal ingredients, and it is easy to prepare.
An incredible property; BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWERS
During the steeping process, butterfly pea flowers are soaked in water to turn them into Tea. As this flower is steeped in water, it develops a blue color that comes out when it is washed. There is no caffeine in the Tea because of the flowers used in its preparation.
This stunning blue color makes this Tea stand out from the crowd and be memorable. Lemon juice is a color-change ingredient for fruits when mixed with them. It is a tea made by drying the flowers of Clitoria Ternatea and blending them. The use of this is widespread in Thailand and Vietnam. To make this drink, you can use either fresh or dried flowers.
This drink’s popularity is primarily due to its color. The particular color is the primary source that enhances its taste.ITs mainly used as a special drink. Hotels and spas often offer welcome drinks. Some desserts and meals contain pea flowers.
COMPOSITION & INGREDIENTS
- The main ingredient of the recipe is the butterfly pea flower. Butterfly pea flowers can be used fresh. Butterfly pea flowers can be dried or used in tea bags. Add a few flowers to lighten the tone. Adding five to six flowers to a pot will produce bolder flavors
- For steeping the flowers, you will need boiling water. The blue shade will be added to the Tea as a result.
- You can make tea sweaters by adding sugar, honey, or maple syrup. The sweeter taste can be obtained by adding maple syrup and sugar.
- Adding lemon juice to your taste is also an option. Lemon juice changes the Tea’s color to purple due to a change in pH.
- If you want more flavor, add mint leaves and fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, mangos, etc.
FLOWER TEA MADE FROM BUTTERFLY PEAS
Water should be boiled in a kettle for two cups. Infuse butterfly pea flowers in the insulated infuser of the tea kettle with water. Boiled water increases its taste. The quantity of water should be more than two cups which are cooked.According to Health line.com
HOW TO MAKE INSTANTLY:
Butterfly pflowers ea and two cups of water should be added to the Instant Pot. Immediately turn the vent to the venting position after the timer beeps, then close the lid and pressure cook for one minute. Boil water is mixed with other ingredients to make it easier.
Use a mesh strainer to strain the Tea after opening the lid.
TEA IS SERVED AS FOLLOWS:
- The Tea should be poured into a cup with sweetener (of your choice) and lemon juice added.
- Ice cubes should be half-filled into the glass when serving cold. You can then pour the Tea into the glasses and add sweetener and lemon juice (of your choice) to taste!
- Blueberries and raspberries can also be added to the Tea with mint leaves. Blueberries and raspberries are pleasant in taste and rich in delightful order.
TIPS FOR PROS
- If steeped for an extended period, it will taste not very pleasant. If steeped for less than ten minutes, it will taste bitter.
- During discarding, press the spoon’s back against the violet flowers for extended periods.
- Mixing lemon juice with Tea, it tastes like excellent Tea.
- A sweetener cannot be added to an unsweetened iced tea.
- If any sweetener is added, then its taste becomes unpleasant.
- Lemon juice is an excellent process to get freshness and delight. The method of steeping is used to get a more pungent taste.